Splatta Flash Menu & Theme

As requested,the Splatta Flash Menu has been modified to work on all Flash Lite 2.x and Flash Lite 3.x phones including the Aino.

Click here to download the Splatta Flash Menu & Theme
Click here to download the Splatta Flash Menu & Theme (Pass Protection)
Click here to download the Splatta Flash Menu & Theme for Sony Ericsson Aino

Here is the source code (.FLA file) for the flash menu

Click here to download the Splatta Flash Menu for Sony Ericsson Elm source code

All comments are appreciated!

57 comments on “Splatta Flash Menu & Theme

1. andro May 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi kr8ter, I really appreciate your cool work here coz I am An SE user. But I am wondering if you can make Splatta menu for elm without the missing calendar icon, like what is viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ9Iw_24xp0

Thank you very much.

• kr8ter June 24, 2011 3:03 am

Hi andro, could you let me know if this menu works, thanks.

• andro June 27, 2011 5:15 am

Hi kr8ter!!!!! It works very fine!!! Thank you very much!

2. fuanci June 24, 2011 2:37 am

i agree…

• kr8ter June 24, 2011 3:21 am

Hi fuanci, I’ve added a file created for the Elm only, and it should now display the missing calendar icon

• fuanci June 24, 2011 11:09 am

wow! thank you kr8ter… your cool.. you response right away.. thank you..=)

3. gargy June 24, 2011 3:46 am

working perfectly in my w995..

4. wandarin July 1, 2011 5:52 pm

hi kr8ter! i like your themes and wallpapers very much but i got slight problem soo i was wondering could you help me. I got SE zylo and when i put this theme everything changes normally exept main menu layout. it just wont to look like this. i tried to make it work with xs++, farmanager 2, a2 uploder but when i need to hold ‘c’ and connect cable it just wont find my phone in any of this programs i also tried holding ‘2’ and ‘5’ together but it didnt work eighter so could you pls help me i really want few of this flash themes they look really awesome pls help me.

• kr8ter July 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi wandarin, try taking the battery out and putting it back in, then try connecting it using ‘c’ or holding ‘2’ and ‘5’. If it still doesn’t work, download Sony Ericsson Update Service, and try connecting it to that, once it connects to that, now it should be able to connect to FarManager

5. rey July 2, 2011 12:03 am

kr8ter,how can i add background to this menu?

• kr8ter July 5, 2011 9:55 am

Hi rey, sorry for the late reply, in the sourcecode, you just create a new layer, below all the other layers and then just drag and drop in your image. Let me know if you want the Elm source code, or just the normal flash lite 3.x one. Thanks

• rey July 5, 2011 10:40 am

pls upload source code for elm
        thx πŸ™‚

• kr8ter July 5, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi rey, I put the source code up, I’m in the midst of getting the forum setup, you are more than welcome to help set it up. I could appoint you as a mod, and then you can start creating the different categories, etc

• rey July 6, 2011 5:18 am

thx πŸ™‚
            but in the next weeks,i will only be free in weekends

• kr8ter July 7, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi rey, same here, I usually work on it on the weekends if I’m free.

6. rey July 18, 2011 7:56 am

kr8ter!!!
    Now i have created some menus, but cant send them to you yet,cz mainly they show both camera text and cyber-shot logo, why??

• kr8ter July 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi rey, in the code, look for the function select(), now replace this code

logo._visible = true;
      logo.gotoAndPlay(1);

with this code

logo._visible = true;
      logo.gotoAndPlay(1);
      textHolder.Title.text = "";

7. prvn August 20, 2011 2:37 pm

hey..! plz…upload splatta flash menu and theme in a single file….plz….

• kr8ter August 26, 2011 10:53 am

Hi prvn, I have added themes to all the flash menus

8. charan August 23, 2011 2:47 pm

hello.this is my first comment.my query is that if i wanna make a flash theme for SE elm with wallpaper,backgrounds etc etc of my choice with flash menu wat would be the procedure?it would be helpful if u just give me the step by step procedure and BTW ur doing a great job and i love this website

• kr8ter August 26, 2011 11:31 am

Hi charan, you could ask in the forum and will get a reply much quicker than I could make a tutorial, since I am very busy with doing other requests and getting the forum fully setup.

9. omaX October 5, 2011 5:10 pm

i have sony ericssion cedar when i apply this theme i dont get that menu . in menu see default icons . what to do pleas helP

• kr8ter October 6, 2011 9:58 pm

Hi omaX, did you install the flash menu using FarManager, if not then you can follow this tutorial

10. Shanth October 12, 2011 10:02 am

Dear Kr8ter,
    You are awesome and in this busy world, people who dont care for other problems..you still care to listen to the prolems of the users and you respond very quickly. Thank you so much.
    I used Farmanager and followed the process and the Splatta theme works for me. But the calendar icon is missing in my theme. I am usind SE J108I (cedar). I have used the above links for downloading Splatta theme.
    As always appreciate your time and help.

• kr8ter October 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Hi Shanth, try downloading the Sony Ericsson Elm version, as that has the calendar icon. If you still have an issue with the icons, I will re-create the menu for your phone.

• Shanth October 16, 2011 2:49 am

The Splatta Flash Menu & Theme for Sony Ericsson Elm is working and also the calendar icon is displaying. thak you once again.

11. Shanth October 12, 2011 11:25 am

Dear Kr8ter,
    I downloaded few themes from SE-NSE Forums for cedar and only one theme with the naem “Targeting Orange” was displaying the menu icone for calendar and none other themes have the calendar icon. Why is it that theme has calendar icon and none other themes have. Please help.I just started getting the happiest feel of flash menus on cedar.
    Please help. Thank you…

• kr8ter October 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Shanth, the reason why some flash menus don’t display the icon, is that the person who developed it, did not include the icon in the menu.

12. ChiyoSan November 1, 2011 11:29 am

very2 nice theme…thanks you so much!! πŸ˜€

13. unname December 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Hey, it is very good splatta theme and I thank You for it. But I have one little problem with him. In menu I don’t have “music player” icon. Splash of paint is visible, but icon isn’t. I request to You, please if You can fix it and upload again, I’ll be very grateful to You.
    I checked other splatta themes and every is ok even though the screen resolution is higher than that in the this themes.
    Waiting for a revised version of Aino theme πŸ˜‰

• kr8ter December 28, 2011 2:15 am

Hi uname, sorry for the delay, I have updated the Aino flash menu and now it should work, if you get any issues, then let me know. Thanks πŸ™‚

• unname December 29, 2011 12:50 am

Hi kr8ter,I’m very grateful to You for a revised version of Aino theme. Now with flash menu is everything ok πŸ˜€ Thank You once again for this πŸ˜‰
        You wrote that when I find something else to give it to you know about this. And I find something, I know I’m bad user doing only problems ;P Sorry for this πŸ˜‰
        To the point when you have a desktop and turn on the music player on the left side of the screen You will see a splash of paint and on it is shows title, artist and album. Problem is that it doesn’t correctly display all data, or do not show anything. I have tagged mp3 and when they change at the top of the bar is all well displayed, but on splash isn’t.
        That would be all of the problems with this theme πŸ˜‰
        If You could somehow fix this, it would be the best theme in the world and You kr8ter are great for me πŸ˜€

• unname January 6, 2012 11:52 am

Hey kr8ter,
          I found something else in this theme. If you can, please add background in multimedia, the same as the is in 240×320 version. Present there is only white background.

• kr8ter January 7, 2012 1:50 am

Hi uname, thank you for your patience, I have updated the theme, and have included a readme file inside the zip file, read this as it tells you where to store the additional file. Let me know if this works or not. Thanks πŸ™‚

• unname January 8, 2012 12:10 am

Hi kr8ter,
              No problem, important for me is that You replied for my posts πŸ˜€
              I did everything what You want, and put every files on my phone. Changes is a lot, so I recorded a short video. >> http://youtu.be/ozrvLAQSlAs << At the beginning is an old theme, next I show how looks flash lite theme for 3.x, and at the end how looks new version anio with new files on walkman, which You sent me.
              Sorry for my english on video, and I hope, that You see anything interesting to You.
              In short, a splash of paint on desktop not working correctly, doesn't react to tilting, background in the media is green, your walkman works but has a high resolution, the tags are on the desktop and in the music player data is good displays when play music.
              What i want? Working desktop like in Flash Lite 3.x, backgraund in media like this in Flash Lite 3.x, but everything in Aino screen resolution.
              Thanks for everything πŸ˜‰

• kr8ter January 19, 2012 2:05 am

Hi unname, thank you for your patience, and thank you for taking your time on creating the video, it was very helpful. I have re-uploaded the Aino theme and hopefully, this time it will work

14. Hello1 February 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello there..my MAIN problem is that the menu icons,theme etc. isn’t changing(I used the farmanager to install the files but wtf I am very sad :'( )…

• kr8ter February 16, 2012 12:43 am

Hi Hello1, the only thing I can think of is double check you uploaded the flash menu to /tpa/preset/system/desktop/flash. If it still doesn’t load, then maybe you phone is branded and needs to be unbranded.

• Hello1 February 16, 2012 10:22 am

kr8ter yes is branded ;( so can you help me with debrand it?any link/tut or something?cause you have awsome themes,menus etc. Thank you!!!

• kr8ter February 20, 2012 12:12 am

Hi Hello1, just use one of the tutorials on the site

• Hello1 February 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Thank you for your instruction about debrand..I made it..I debranded from your tut here I found…I just love ya!!!Keep it UP!!! :DDD

15. Hello1 February 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Well sorry for all this spam…I debrand it BUT the option on how to set the menu theme is n’t available and nothing changes…I upload the exmpl. Ray_desktop.swf in the tpa/system/desktop/flash directoy in my mobile but nothing… ;/ what I am doing wrong?And if I update my software with the SEUS it changes back to brand version so the only I do is to make the Part 1: Changing your phone’s CDA then if I go to Part 2 it changes back to brand version.. o.O 1000+ sorry for spam…Thank you A LOT!!! ;(

• kr8ter February 20, 2012 12:15 am

Hi Hello1, after you debrand your phone, SEUS does not revert it back to the branded version. Also, when you installed the Ray flash menu, did you copy the theme(.thm file) onto your phone, and activated on your phone, as it is the theme that sets the menu.

• Hello1 February 20, 2012 11:54 am

Yes I am doing what tut says to do.But…Do I have to buy something for Omnius to flash my Aino? o.O If yes!Is there any free way? Else I am done :'( …

• Hello1 February 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Thank you SO much…Finally after all this I made it.If you didn’t tell me about this tut I will just keep trying with omnius etc.Thank you again!!!

• kr8ter February 24, 2012 2:22 am

Good job on debranding your phone and to be honest, I’m just happy to help.

16. DAVID September 27, 2012 11:03 am

hey how can i download it to my sony ericsson g705, is this theme is available for me .. ? tnxx..

• kr8ter December 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi DAVID, I’m sorry but the flash menu won’t work on your phone, as your phone is Flash Lite 2.0. However, the theme might work on your phone, give it a try.

17. Mari January 13, 2013 1:21 am

Hi Kr8er, I have SE Elm, and I have instaled this theme, but it wont work on my main manu, and I don’t know what to do. I would like you to answer me as soon as possible. πŸ™‚

• kr8ter January 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi Mari, did you install the flash menu using FarManager?

18. sakka January 29, 2013 3:31 am

koq kodenya ga bisa bang
    ga ngerti,,tolong lebih jelas.a lagi?

• kr8ter February 6, 2013 12:16 am

Maaf untuk terjemahan miskin saya, saya menggunakan Google Translate. Sumber (. Fla) file hanya bisa dibuka oleh Adobe Flash CS3 atau lebih tinggi.

19. Badrul July 6, 2013 9:37 am

kr8ter cam you make spatta flash for sony j108 cedar. .dont have walkman. .have kalender. . πŸ˜€ plss

• kr8ter July 13, 2013 1:29 am

I have updated the flash menu and it should now work correctly on the Cedar.

20. Mohammed January 31, 2015 10:04 pm