Facebook Theme & Flash Menu

To celebrate Shake-SE.com’s fourth birthday and to say thank you to everyone, especially to those that like our Facebook page, here is a simply styled Facebook theme and flash menu for Flash Lite 2/3/Aino phones.

The flash menu has an added feature, which made Shake-SE.com so popular in the first place, the ability to have sound effects.

Click here to download the Facebook Theme & Flash Menu (Flash Lite 2.x)
Click here to download the Facebook Theme & Flash Menu (Flash Lite 3.x)
Click here to download the Facebook Theme & Flash Menu (Sony Ericsson Aino)

Customised Menus

All comments are appreciated!

25 comments on “Facebook Theme & Flash Menu

1. josephnero January 15, 2012 5:31 pm

thanks

2. Noman January 20, 2012 11:51 am

not working on my aino i have tried it with far manager , when i apply theme flash menu didn’t change what should i do?:(

3. Noman January 20, 2012 12:23 pm

NOt working on my aino I have tried far manager:'(

• kr8ter January 22, 2012 12:56 am

Hi Noman, Did you upload the flash menu into ‘/tpa/preset/system/desktop/flash’ folder and is your phone unbranded I.E. without any operator branding, as sometimes the operator’s lock their firmware preventing the theme from calling the flash menu.

• Noman January 22, 2012 1:46 pm

yes kr8ter i have uploaded the flash menu into ‘/tpa/preset/system/desktop/flash’ folder and please tell me what is operator’s branding and how to fix it?

• kr8ter January 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi Noman, there is a tutorial on another site which was posted a few years ago, guiding you through the process of removing the operator’s branding. Click here to view it.

4. Crownie January 22, 2012 4:03 pm

U’r doing gr8 job kr8ter. It works fine on my w995.
    Kr8ter, I posted my suggestion about creating a blackberry theme and menu for w995. But u seemed to ignored my suggestion.

• kr8ter January 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi Crownie, I’m sorry for the lack of communication, but don’t worry I haven’t ignored your suggestion, I currently have to fulfill a few prior requests before I get to yours.

5. Noman January 24, 2012 1:22 pm

HI kr8ter, can you create a flash menu of i phone style?please!

• kr8ter February 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi Noman, your request has been fulfilled

6. jersey January 29, 2012 3:05 am

hi kr8ter can i request a iphone flash menu themes for my ELM co i really like that menu and i really really like your themes here!! thanks for sharing us your themes!! hope you can make many themes in this site!! thanks again i’ll wait for my request!!

• kr8ter February 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi jersey, your request has been fulfilled

7. Crownie January 31, 2012 4:35 pm

alright! Kr8ter , I shall keep my finger crossed.

8. sushant February 7, 2012 7:57 am

Hi I have sony ericsson cedar this theme doesn’t support cedar do u pls help me

• kr8ter February 8, 2012 1:00 am

Hi sushant, that’s strange, as it should work. Are you using the flash lite 3.x version theme? If so, try using the flash lite 2.x version, you never know, it may work? Also, could tell me exactly what the error message is, thanks.

• sushant February 8, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi kr8ter Its flash menu works on my phone but when I apply theme then it says theme not compatibil

• kr8ter February 12, 2012 4:17 am

Hi sushant, this is very strange, could you send me a link to a theme, that works on your phone, so I can see where I am going wrong, thanks.

9. imam February 9, 2012 11:26 am

kr8ter,when enter menu, the ‘Options’ letter,’Select’, and ‘Back’ are invisible because their color (white) are same with the flash menu which white too,could you change their color into black?
    Thanks…

• kr8ter February 12, 2012 1:41 am

Hi imam, they should all be in black, however I have looked into this and the theme creator does not let you change this, for some reason Sony Ericsson has set it in the theme creator, for the text on the flash menu page to always be white. If you have a theme which does change this, could you upload it and post the link here, I am interested in seeing how it is done, thanks.

10. Liezl June 4, 2012 1:28 pm

Is it compatible to Sony Ericson Elm if not can i request for ELM flash like this???Please

• kr8ter September 30, 2012 11:22 pm

The flash lite 3 version is compatible with your phone.