Social Theme & Flash Menu

The colourful yet simple Social flash menu and theme have has released.

The flash menu will work on Flash Lite 2.x and 3.x phones, however it won’t work on the Aino due to its larger screen size, and the fact that the theme was given to me, therefore I do not have the original files to recreate the wallpaper to a higher resolution, without stretching it.

Credits go to Samantha Conner for creating the icons used in the flash menu.

Click here to download the Social Theme & Flash Menu

All comments are appreciated!

17 comments on “Social Theme & Flash Menu

1. imamfaruq May 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Thank you for the theme kr8ter, i’ve wait for a long time, and finally you give a good one..

• kr8ter May 31, 2013 11:20 pm

I’m glad you like it, sorry about the long wait been busy with school work and exams.

2. Badrul June 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Kr8ter can you make theme flash menu without modding . .SE j108 cedar. . Thank so much. .

• kr8ter June 13, 2013 12:07 am

Hi Badrul, I don’t quite understand what you mean, to install a flash menu you have to use FarManager (click here for tutorial).

• kr8ter June 23, 2013 1:22 am

Hi Badrul, if your phone won’t connect, try installing the Sony Ericsson Update Service, and if your phone will connect to that, then it will connect to A2Uploader/FarManager.

3. mohan June 14, 2013 6:45 am

hi,kr8ter.i have a request for u.can u make modified themes for zylo by modding themes like abstract blue theme for yari,w707 pattern theme ,combo green-flash theme,with walkman icons in flash menu .i knw this is a big request.can u make it?

• kr8ter June 14, 2013 8:27 am

Hi mohan, if you could provide me with the theme and flash menu files (just upload a single ZIP file on a file hosting site and post the link here), I will do my best to make them work on Zylo.

• mohan June 19, 2013 5:28 am

hi kr8ter,did u get the file i uploaded.?when will u post the themes?

• kr8ter June 20, 2013 12:24 am

Hi mohan, yes I got the file you uploaded and am currently working on them, one-by-one.

• JMarak July 22, 2013 6:50 am

Bro, what happen to my post which i provided the download link to you.???? Have you deleted it.??

• kr8ter July 22, 2013 10:13 am

Don’t worry, I have your comments (they have to be manually approved in order to stop SPAM from appearing on the site) and will do your requests after I have converted some flash menus for someone else.

4. JMarak July 9, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi kr8ter, could you please translate flash menu. If yes then, ill give the lnk.!!!

• kr8ter July 9, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi JMarak, sure I’ll give it a go. If you could please write the translations for each of the icon, then that would be a great help.

• JMarak July 11, 2013 7:12 am

Sorry bro i personally don’t know how to translate.!!! That’s why im asking you to translate for my SE Zylo (W20i).

• kr8ter July 13, 2013 1:09 am

Ok, provide the link to the flash menu and I’ll try and translate it for you.

5. dragos July 18, 2013 8:49 am